Shun knives are crafted by Japan's premier blade producer for 90 years and combine beauty with function. Their knives feature a blade of forged stainless steel clad with 16 micro-thin layers of high-carbon steel. The result is a Damascus-steel knives and a super sharp blade that minimizes friction damage to foods when cutting.
- The handle is an ergonomic resin-fused wood handle that provides moisture resistance, strength and control
- Hand wash in warm water and mild detergent
- Rinse and dry immediately
- Made in Japan
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately. Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. Sharpen as needed.
- Web ID: 347013