The Pizzaiolo is the first domestic countertop oven to hit 750°F and cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in 2 minutes. It replicates the three types of heat generated by a brick oven-- conductive, radiant, and convective.
Impress friends with the authentic pizzas you'll create with a range of preset cooking functions, including the authentic "Wood-Fired," iconic New York, deep and delicious Pan pizza, bar style Thin & Crispy, and even Frozen pizza setting.
Or fully customize how the oven functions with Manual Mode, which allows you to control deck and top temperatures individually and to select which heating elements are in operation.
- Breville's Element iQ system's algorithms steer power to achieve the optimum cooking performance: sensors, PID temperature control, and optimized deflector technology adjust automatically to ensure your chosen pizza is cooked to perfection.
- An independently controlled, dynamic deck sits directly above responsive incoloy elements heating the natural cordierite stone quickly and evenly. The result is a pizza base cooked with just the right amount of char for a classic wood fired finish.
- Manual mode allows you to individually control deck and top temperatures
- Choose the ideal heat with crust only or even-heat mode
- Heat-intensifying parabolic reflectors maximize the efficiency of the top heating elements
- Inner element dynamic switching helps cook crust and toppings evenly
- An optimized deflector shield and convective heat help protect toppings from burning
- Integrated deck-to-door design keeps pizza closer to the elements
- A double-pane heat resistant front window and multi-material insulation surrounding the heat chamber help keep the exterior as cool as possible
- Includes recipe cards
- Model number: BPZ820BSS1BUC1
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 18.3" x 10.7"
- Manufacturer's two-year limited warranty
- WARNING: Do not use any power adapter, charger or cords other than those included with your product. Using incompatible, counterfeit or non-certified accessories can cause fire or accidents. Contact the manufacturer for replacements.
Web ID: 3634971