- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size small
- Based on the iconic design created in 1972 for the construction of the trans-Alaskan pipeline
- Made from water-resistant city fabric with 600 fill-power down, heavy weight
- Detachable Asiatic raccoon fur trim at drawcord hood, two-way front zip closure with leather pull and front button placket
- Throat latch secures hood when up to protect the neck from the cold, two side flap pockets
- Princess seams, long sleeves, rib-knit storm cuffs, microfleece-lined pockets, filled
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- Shell: polyester; lining: polyester; fill: grey duck down/feathers; real Asiatic raccoon fur, origin: Finland, natural
- Machine wash without fur
- Web ID: 3067999
shipping & returns
- This item may not be shipped to Hawaii, Armed Forces Americas, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Armed Forces Europe, Palau, American Samoa, Armed Forces Pacific, Guam, Puerto Rico, California.