Informed by his Dutch upbringing and a deep appreciation of architecture, Paris-based fashion designer Lucas Ossendrijver brings his innovative construction techniques to this capsule collection, Theory Project.
- Developed for an easy straight cut, Ossendrijvers layerable approach to the classic shirt is tailored from a blended cotton fabric, produced by a small, highly innovative mill in Italy.
- Point collar, lightly padded
- Long sleeves with snap button cuffs
- Front snap button closure
- Straight hem with slits along the side
Web ID: 4889688