Through a mix of natural cotton and foam upholstery materials, Shifman's Willow Mattress Collection provides a more durable and comfortable feel than other innerspring mattresses. Cotton, Shifman's primary upholstery material, is an all-natural, breathable, and sustainable fiber known to control moisture and keep you cooler while you sleep. A layer of high-profile coils delivers deep, stable support across the mattress, providing consistent comfort.
- Comfort Type: 1 firm
- Mattress Type: innerspring
- Sleep Style: combo
- Semi-Flex Foundation Construction: a steel wire system attached to a solid, wood frame with extra durability, offering strong yet flexible support
- Base Comfort Layer Construction: one layer of Natural Cotton, 1" High Density Convoluted Foam, 1" High Density Foam
- Comfort Layer Benefits: cotton, Shifman's primary upholstery material, is an all-natural, breathable material known to control moisture and keep you cooler while you sleep
- Cotton is one of the oldest and most proven fibers in existence today, and it doesn't require chemical enhancement to work its magic of keeping you feeling cool
- Support Layer Benefits: Endura coils are hourglass-shaped springs that provide support in the mattresses. The wide portion of the hourglass flexes which will provide responsive initial comfort
- The more tightly curled center of the hourglass is less responsive and offers deep, stable support that is essential for a restful sleep night of sleep
- Coil Type: Endura coil; Coil Gauge: 13 1/2 Gauge Hi-Profile
- Coil Count: 390
- Manufacturer's 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Items sold separately.
- Made in USA
Web ID: 4571662