ABOUT THE BRAND
From an unconventional tie to one of the most iconic heritage brands of all time: Ralph Lauren splashed onto the scene in 1967 with a line of ties named Polo, nodding to the designer's love for the sport. A year later, the New York native expanded Polo from ties to a full menswear collection, offering classic American designs in fresh fabrications. In 1970, the designer reached another milestone and this time it was at Bloomingdale's, with the introduction of the first-ever in-store boutique dedicated to a single designer (even before Ralph Lauren itself had a freestanding store). Today the influence of Polo Ralph Lauren is unmistakable. With an instantly recognizable logo and a tradition of crafting luxurious designs rooted in American style, the brand is beloved around the world for its timeless sportswear and impeccable tailoring.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette. Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow.
- 27.25" front body length, 31.5" back body length, 18.25" shoulder, 46" chest, 34.5" sleeve length; sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium
- Button-down point collar
- Front button placket
- Signature embroidered Pony at chest
- Long sleeves, single-button barrel cuffs
- Shoulder yoke and center box pleat at back
- Shirttail hem
- Made from stretch-cotton poplin
- Web ID: 3962255