WHAT IT IS:
Made with skin-softening jojoba and soybean oils, this hand-poured massage candle is blended with warming notes of amber, cedar leaf, lemongrass, tonka bean and Medjool date and made with a 100% cotton, lead-free wick.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Developed with a master scent house in Brooklyn, it can be poured on the skin once melted or simply used to infuse scent in the room
- Contains soy
- 100% cotton, lead-free wick
- Made with jojoba and soybean oils
- Low-burning temperature
- Manufactured in New York
- Animal cruelty or byproducts (vegan-friendly)
HOW TO USE IT:
Light the candle for 10-15 minutes to allow enough oil to form (and it'll help set the mood). Once you blow out the candle, the melted oil is ready to use. Because it's oil-based, the candle has a lower burning temperature and will be warm. You can either pour the oil directly onto the skin or apply with your fingertips and massage it in. The light and silky texture will moisturize and absorb into the skin and can be reapplied as desired.
To extinguish your candle, gently blow out the flame and contain any smoke with the jar's lid. A wick snuffer works great, too. Never attempt to extinguish a candle using water.
- This product is part of Glowhaus, a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy, sparkly and bright.
- Items sold separately.
- Web ID: 4038435