WHAT IT IS:
Reimagine your Dazzleshadow with extreme molten metallic shades featuring one-swipe saturation and 12-hour staying power. Ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers.
WHAT IT DOES:
- This pressed powder shadow features a silky-smooth cream-like texture that glides across lids, leaving a wet-like metallic finish on eyes that looks like melted metal.
- The long-wearing, ultra-lightweight formula is infused with lustrous pearlescent pigments for color that boasts the utmost clarity and brilliance.
- The even color payoff stays color-true and is non-fading and non-creasing.
- Kiss of Klimt (buttercream)
- Yes to Sequins (light gold with pink pearl)
- Objet d'Art (electric ochre with silver sparkle)
- Couture Copper (bright copper)
- Joie de Glitz (olive green)
- Emerald Cut (electric teal)
- Incinerated (brown with red pearl)
- Celebutante (rosy pink with red sparkle)
- Discotheque (silver)
- Illuminaughty (black)
HOW TO USE IT:
Apply to lids using your favorite M·A·C Eye Brush.