WHAT IT IS:
Bare your soul with the 12 intensely pigmented neutrals of Nude Model developed by M·A·C Pro Artists.
WHAT IT DOES:
The highly pigmented powder applies evenly and blends well. Available in a wide variety of textures and finishes.
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Can be used wet or dry
- Shroom: soft beige with shimmer (satin finish)
- L.E.S. Artiste: metallic silver grey (frost finish)
- Sandstone: cool grey beige (matte finish)
- Dance In The Dark: deep blackened plum (matte finish)
- Sugar Plum: cool plum (matte finish)
- Nude Model: metallic taupe (frost finish)
- Drop the Robe: beige with gold pearl (frost finish)
- TetATint: peachy soft neutral (matte finish)
- Pleasing To The Eye: midtone rose (matte finish)
- Outre: mustardy brown (matte finish)
- Espresso: muted golden brown (matte finish)
- Gogh Lightly: khaki with pearl (frost finish)
HOW TO USE IT:
- Apply shadow using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.
- Use a 239 Brush to press color onto lids.
- Use a 217 Brush to blend color from the creases to brow arches.