WHAT IT IS:
Go avant-garde with the 12 runway-ready colors of It's Designer, developed by M·A·C Pro Artists.
WHAT IT DOES:
The highly pigmented powder applies evenly and blends well. Available in a wide variety of textures and finishes.
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Can be used wet or dry
- Starry Night: sheer plum rose with green flip pearl (frost finish)
- Bright Pink: intense fuchsia pink (matte finish)
- My Kid Could Make That: lime green (matte finish)
- It's Designer: metallic orangy bronze (frost finish)
- Darkroom: metallic purple (frost finish)
- Gallerina: metallic turquoise (frost finish)
- High Concept: bright silver (frost finish)
- If It Ain't Baroque: bright gold (frost finish)
- Chrome Yellow: vivid bright yellow (matte finish)
- Triennial Wave: cool blue (satin finish)
- Can't Afford This: bright neon orange (matte finish)
- Carbon: intense black (matte finish)
HOW TO USE IT:
- Apply shadow using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.
- Use a 239 Brush to press color onto lids.
- Use a 217 Brush to blend color from the creases to brow arches.