WHAT IT IS:
Ignite inspiration with the 12 chic, heated shades of Flame-Boyant developed by M·A·C Pro Artists.
WHAT IT DOES:
The highly pigmented powder applies evenly and blends well. Can be used wet or dry. Available in a wide variety of textures and finishes.
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Can be used wet or dry
- Amber Lights: peachy brown with shimmer (frost finish)
- Samoa Silk: warm orange beige (matte finish)
- Rule: vivid orange (matte finish)
- Fan the Flames: warm reddish copper (frost finish)
- Daliwood: burnt brick orange (matte finish)
- Louvre at First Site: cool red (matte finish)
- FlameBoyant: metallic red (frost finish)
- Everyone's Darling: warm wine burgundy (matte finish)
- Dada Issues: peachy brown (matte finish)
- La Vida Mocha: brown with bronze (frost finish)
- Embark: intense reddish brown (matte finish)
- What's the Pointlism: white gold pearl (frost finish)
HOW TO USE IT:
- Apply shadow using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.
- Use a 239 Brush to press color onto lids.
- Use a 217 Brush to blend color from the creases to brow arches.