WHAT IT IS:
For the first time, Absolue collaborates with world-renowned French artist Richard Orlinski to create a unique interpretation of the Perpetual Rose on the lid of the iconic Absolue Soft Cream. Orlinski is best known for his multifaceted sculptures, inspired by the beauty of nature. This latest collaboration with Absolue is driven by a shared passion for beauty and art and a communal vision of luxury and craftsmanship. The raised petal design was sketched and measured by hand, crafted from precious metals, then dipped in gold to create a three-dimensional Perpetual Rose. This limited-edition jar, signed by Orlinski himself, turns the Absolue Soft Cream into a true piece of art. Replenish this collectable jar with a refill capsule and cherish it forever.
WHAT IT'S FOR:
Suitable for all skin types, including oily skin and sensitive skin. Tested for tolerance under dermatological control.
WHAT IT DOES:
A cult-favorite and worldwide best-seller, Absolue Soft Cream is a creamy yet lightweight face moisturizer that visibly brightens and firms skin. This luxurious cream delivers up to 24 hours of hydration for a luminous, plump appearance. Formulated with an exclusive blend of Grand Rose Extracts, Pro-Xylane, shea butter and meadowfoam seed oil, Absolue Soft Cream revitalizes skin with millions of new surface cells, leaving skin feeling smoother, suppler and visibly more even. Over time, signs of aging are visibly reduced and skin looks radiant and revitalized.
- Pro-Xylane: Developed by L'Oréal and originally derived from sugar, it is known to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and increase skin firmness and tone.
- Grand Rose Extracts: Lancôme's proprietary blend of rose extracts sourced exclusively from the South of France. This blend features a newly patented rose, exclusive to Lancôme: The Absolue Perpetual Rose. Unlike other roses, this unique hybrid blooms almost continuously throughout the year, a symbol of vitality.
- Shea Butter: Known for hydrating and antioxidant effects due to its high composition of fatty acids and vitamin E, shea butter helps improve moisture retention.
- LHA (Capryloyl Salicylic Acid): A L'Oréal-developed derivative of salicylic acid known for its gentle exfoliating action.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Its emollient properties help maintain the skin in good condition by strengthening the skin's surface to help prevent water loss.
Parabens, mineral oils and sulfates
HOW TO USE IT:
- Use daily, in your morning skincare routine and evening skincare routine after cleansing, toning and applying your serum.
- Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin. Gently press cream onto face, neck and décolleté. As cream is blended, its texture transforms into a thin, serum-like lotion that nourishes the skin. As the cream is absorbed, the texture thickens, leaving skin feeling silky-smooth, hydrated and plumped with moisture.
- Follow with your usual eye cream.
NOTE: Ingredient benefits are based on product formula testing, not on the individual ingredients.
Web ID: 4622237