Sterling Silver Signature Caviar Cultured Freshwater Pearl Station Necklace, 34"
$55/mo.* suggested payments for 24-months totaling $1,300.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the Signature Caviar collection
- Classic chain necklace with pearl stations and gold Caviar beading
- Cultured freshwater pearls: 9-10mm
- Sterling silver; 18K yellow gold accents
- Lobster clasp closure
- Almost all gemstones and blue and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Web ID: 3777372
about the brand
Since 1977, LAGOS has crafted world-class jewelry channeling the brand's signature laid-back elegance. Founder Steven Lagos was the first designer to mix sterling silver and 18K gold to create two-tone jewelry. Drawing inspiration from his travels, this master jeweler hand-sketches designs for each piece in his collections. The brand's close attention to detail throughout the design process can be seen in every necklace, bracelet, and pair of earrings from its iconic Caviar collection. Each beaded piece requires hours of meticulous work from highly skilled artisans. Constantly innovating, LAGOS was the first fine jewelry maker to craft an Apple watch bracelet.