Sterling Silver Black Caviar Diamond & Black Ceramic Omega Back Earrings
$84/mo.* suggested payments for 24-months totaling $2,000.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the Black Caviar collection
- Striking black ceramic contrasts with brilliant diamonds in these brilliant omega back earrings
- Diamonds: 0.63 ct. t.w.
- Black ceramic
- Sterling silver; 14K yellow gold post
- Omega back closure
- Almost all gemstones and blue and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 3777334
about the brand
Since 1977, LAGOS has crafted world-class jewelry channeling the brand's signature laid-back elegance. Founder Steven Lagos was the first designer to mix sterling silver and 18K gold to create two-tone jewelry. Drawing inspiration from his travels, this master jeweler hand-sketches designs for each piece in his collections. The brand's close attention to detail throughout the design process can be seen in every necklace, bracelet, and pair of earrings from its iconic Caviar collection. Each beaded piece requires hours of meticulous work from highly skilled artisans. Constantly innovating, LAGOS was the first fine jewelry maker to craft an Apple watch bracelet.