Cultured Freshwater Pearl Luna Floral Earrings in 18K Gold & Sterling Silver
12-month financing with Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the Luna collection
- Sterling silver and 18K gold form these pearl earrings
- Cultured freshwater pearl: 8mm
- 18K gold; sterling silver
- 0.7" drop
- 14K gold post back
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Web ID: 3583757
about the brand
Since 1977, LAGOS has crafted world-class jewelry channeling the brand's signature laid-back elegance. Founder Steven Lagos was the first designer to mix sterling silver and 18K gold to create two-tone jewelry. Drawing inspiration from his travels, this master jeweler hand-sketches designs for each piece in his collections. The brand's close attention to detail throughout the design process can be seen in every necklace, bracelet, and pair of earrings from its iconic Caviar collection. Each beaded piece requires hours of meticulous work from highly skilled artisans. Constantly innovating, LAGOS was the first fine jewelry maker to craft an Apple watch bracelet.