18K Gold and Sterling Silver Luna Rope Necklace with Cultured Freshwater Pearl, 16"
$50/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $600.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the Luna collection
- A freshwater cultured pearl station with Caviar beading in 18K gold and sterling silver
- Finished with a signature lobster clasp detailing the LAGOS crest in 18K gold
- Cultured freshwater pearl: 9mm
- 18K gold; sterling silver
- 16"L; width: 3mm
- Lobster clasp
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Web ID: 1791526
about the brand
Since 1977, LAGOS has crafted world-class jewelry channeling the brand's signature laid-back elegance. Founder Steven Lagos was the first designer to mix sterling silver and 18K gold to create two-tone jewelry. Drawing inspiration from his travels, this master jeweler hand-sketches designs for each piece in his collections. The brand's close attention to detail throughout the design process can be seen in every necklace, bracelet, and pair of earrings from its iconic Caviar collection. Each beaded piece requires hours of meticulous work from highly skilled artisans. Constantly innovating, LAGOS was the first fine jewelry maker to craft an Apple watch bracelet.