LAGOS 18K Gold and Diamond Caviar Stud Earrings
$63/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $750.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- Sterling silver/18K gold
- Diamonds: .07 ct. t.w.
- Post back
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat
- LAGOS 18K gold is an alloy of 18K yellow gold and sterling silver, which gives the metal enhanced strength and durability and a color that compliments sterling silver
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 1503043
about the brand
Since 1977, LAGOS has crafted world-class jewelry channeling the brand's signature laid-back elegance. Founder Steven Lagos was the first designer to mix sterling silver and 18K gold to create two-tone jewelry. Drawing inspiration from his travels, this master jeweler hand-sketches designs for each piece in his collections. The brand's close attention to detail throughout the design process can be seen in every necklace, bracelet, and pair of earrings from its iconic Caviar collection. Each beaded piece requires hours of meticulous work from highly skilled artisans. Constantly innovating, LAGOS was the first fine jewelry maker to craft an Apple watch bracelet.