ABOUT THE BRAND
Launched in 2014 in Los Angeles, KORAL crafts luxury activewear, loungewear, and swimwear inspired by the casual elegance of street style. Creative Director Ilana Kugel marries the effortless sensibility of her native Brazil with L.A. cool in her high-performance pieces: Think fashion-forward sports bras, bike shorts, and leggings in mesh, faux leather, and technical fabrics that were designed to be mixed and matched. Made for movement, the collection takes wearers from yoga on the beach to errands and brunch.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- 11" rise, 22" inseam, based on a size small
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size small
- Elasticized waistband, high rise, glossy finish, pull-on style
- Stretch fiber technology, form fitting
- Medium to high impact
- Utilizes packaging that consists of biodegradable plastics that do not emit methane when they decompose
- Made for: training
- Health and wellness are in Koral’s DNA, and they take a 360º approach to sustainable processing and ethical practices, from the threads that make up their high-tech fabrics to the water used in their mills.
- KORAL’s mills utilize non-toxic dyes and chemicals, cleaning and treating used water before returning it back to its natural source, and implementing advanced water and electricity reduction technology.
- This practice reduces electricity use by 53%, natural gas use by 29% and water use by 71%.
- KORAL products adhere to the principles of quality craftsmanship, antimicrobial technology, moisture-wicking, and UV protection; to extend the life of their clothing and decrease the amount of waste that burdens our planet.
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® #19.HBR.67447 by Hohenstein HTTI. www.oeko-tex.com/standard100
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified products have been independently tested for harmful substances according to strict global criteria
- Made in USA of Imported Materials
- Web ID: 1813343