Kluft's Latex Foley Mattress Collection boasts a Luxetop design to provide the most relaxed sleeping surface. Hand-tufted layers minimize deep body impressions while temperature regulating materials ensure all-night comfort. Exclusively at Bloomingdale's.
- Comfort Type: 4-5 ultra-plush
- Mattress Type: latex
- Sleep Style: combo sleepers
- Quilting Layer Benefits: breathable and cushioned surface, instant pressure relief and luxury contouring, tricot on the back of the top layer of padding allows for deep comfort, ultra-plush sleeping surface
- Comfort Layer Benefits: Talalay latex/graphite offers efficient/adjustable temperature regulation, while extra Talalay latex ensures a breathable consistent feel and pressure point relief
- Pillow Top Benefits: luxe top design provides a relaxed sleeping surface, while deep body impressions are minimized with the hand-tufting through all layers
- Adjustable bed compatible
- Manufacturer's 10-year limited non-prorated warranty and 10-year limited prorated warranty (20 years total)
- This item is part of our 100% Bloomingdale's collection, featuring exclusive pieces you won't find anywhere else.
- BENEFITS OF TERRAPUR™ LATEX:
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Ideal for people with allergies and asthma, it is naturally mold, mildew, dust mite resistant and inherently antibacterial and antifungal.
- It doesn’t off-gas. No harmful chemicals are being released because TerraPur™ Latex is made only with natural ingredients.
- HEALTHY: It is Oeko-Tex® certified as Class I, the highest rating possible, reassuring that it is free from harmful substances and is even safe for babies.
- It is also certified Eco-Institut, that shows our latex fulfill the strictest requirements on pollutants and emissions.
- NATURAL AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: The production process features natural, biodegradable ingredients that come from renewable resources and water based raw materials: natural latex, air and water.
- The rubber trees are not harmed in the latex harvesting process, and are productive for 25 years, absorbing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and helping to reduce greenhouse gases.
- Latex is biodegradable and the remnants would go back to earth leading to no landfill.
- DURABLE: Because of its manufacturing process, TerraPur™ Latex is the most resilient material available in a mattress.
- UNMATCHED SUPPORT: TerraPur™ Latex offers an optimum support for an ideal body and spinal alignment.
- ULTIMATE PRESSURE RELIEF: Whether you are on your back or side, TerraPur™ Latex eliminates joint pain, bad back problems, shoulder, and hip discomfort.
- It keeps the blood flowing to your extremities, so you don’t have numb fingers, hands and arms.
- INDEPENDENT MOVEMENTS: TerraPur™ Latex is naturally motion isolating so you will feel less of your partners movement.
- Made in USA
Web ID: 3503741