WHAT IT IS:
A mineral sunscreen for sensitive skin and acne-prone skin.
WHAT IT DOES:
- This Titanium Dioxide sunscreen defends skin with broad-spectrum SPF 50+ and antioxidant protection.
- Defends skin with UVA/UVB technology and antioxidant protection.
- Fast-absorbing, lightweight formula that leaves a matte finish.
- Lightly tinted to enhance your natural skin tone.
- Dermatologist-tested for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Titanium Dioxide is a naturally-occurring mineral that helps protect skin by reflecting UV rays. Known to be a gentle UV filter, Titanium Dioxide is often used in sunscreens for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Vitamin E: Naturally occurring in plant leaves and skin, Vitamin E is known to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals. In addition to antioxidant protection, Vitamin E is often used in moisturizing skin care products.
- Chemical filters
HOW TO USE IT:
For sunscreen use: Shake well before use. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Web ID: 1690269