Hudson Valley Seed Co.'s plastic-free microgreens kit comes with everything you need to grow your own greens. These densely planted baby leaves of greens and other veggies are tender, bursting with fresh flavors, and very nutrient dense.
- Includes: terracotta pot 5.25"L x 5.25"W x 3"H, (4) types of organic Hudson Valley Seed Co. microgreens seeds, organic soil (in the form of Coco Coir pellets)
- Contents for four plantings
- Illustrated instructions for how to grow your microgreens
- This item is part of our Good for the Globe Carousel, a collection of products designed to help you reduce, reuse and recycle in style.
- Radish, arugula, komatsuma asian greens, beet seeds
- Made in USA
- Web ID: 3305285