- Top notes: Black Pepper
- Middle notes: Incense
- Base notes: Cedarwood
ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE:
Gucci fragrances opens a new story of magic and imagination in Luxury Collection: The Alchemist's Garden. Love shines through the darkness with Love at your Darkest Eau de Parfum, a spicy perfume that is an enveloping combination of Black Pepper, Incense perfume and Cedarwood.
Gucci fragrances opens a new story of magic and imagination in Luxury Collection: The Alchemist's Garden. The singular unisex fragrances in The Alchemist's collection of Eau de Parfum, acque profumate and oils become customizable and transformative when layered in a multitude of perfume combinations to construct a special enticing Gucci scent that stays all day. Born from Perfumer Alberto Morillas, Gucci Beauty unveils Love at your Darkest. Love shines through the darkness like a hawk cutting through the sky in a deep spicy perfume that is an enveloping combination of Black Pepper, Incense perfume and Cedarwood. The dry spiciness of Black Pepper represents the top note of this intoxicating Gucci scent, woody and warm. Its multifaceted characteristics are revealed through Incense, itself a balsamic sweet note wrapping the scent in its sensual richness.
The design of each Eau de Parfum bottle is inspired by the bottles found on the wooden shelves of a vintage apothecary and the first perfumery containers. Love at your Darkest is finished with the regal hawk representing strength and determination, urging one to embrace the darkest corners of love, to soar through its highs and lows. Appliqued with a decorative gold foliage pattern, it is finished with a green bow at the bottom. Gold lettering, decoration and secret symbols appear on the Eau de Parfum, contained in lacquered Gucci fragrance glass bottles with stoppers—covetable objects for lovers of mystery.
HOW TO USE IT:
Each oil and acqua profumata in The Alchemist's collection can be layered with each Eau de Parfum: experiment with combinations to build a unique scent. Layer pure and highly concentrated perfumed oils with the Eau de Parfum to intensify its strength and richness:
- Apply your choice of The Alchemist Perfumed Oil first on the wrist and neck.
- Follow with your Eau de Parfum layered on top.
- The Acqua Profumata can be applied over the Eau de Parfum to recharge top notes and refresh the overall impression of your signature scent.
A recommended layer combination for Love at your Darkest perfume, designed to bring out the different facets of its irresistible woody spicy scent:
- Magnify the warmth in Love at your Darkest Gucci perfume by pairing with A Nocturnal Whisper perfumed oil. The composition results in a spicy, intense oud fragrance.
- Amplify the woodsy notes with Fading Autumn perfumed water. When layered with this water from the collection, the Cedarwood becomes intense and creamy.
- 3.3 oz.
- GQ Grooming Award winner 2022
Web ID: 4317088