Limone Cedrato, Neroli Flower, Oakmoss
ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE:
1921 enters The Alchemist's Garden as Gucci marks its 100th Anniversary. With a special name dedicated to the momentous occasion, the new fragrance reflects the House's modern yet timeless codes. Created around the distinctive Neroli Flower, blended with the Limone Cedrato fruit from Florence, it is a tribute to the beautiful city where Gucci was born a century ago--hence the evocative name, 1921.
Radiant at heart, the Neroli Flower complexity is both intense and subtle, combining an elegant density with a fizzy green edge. It is blended effortlessly with the sparkling freshness of the Limone Cedrato, a zesty yet floral ingredient, reminiscent of the woody verbena plant. Bringing richness, intensity and an unrivaled lastingness to the fragrance, Oakmoss provides an earthy, lush forest-like quality, a sophisticated signature note that justifies 1921 as a genderless scent for all seasons.
A customizable collection of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate, The Alchemist's Garden is inspired by the art of alchemy: all scents are built around a hero ingredient and can be layered together to create unique combinations. Taking the number of eaux de parfum in the collection from ten to eleven, 1921 continues the story of magic and imagination created by Master Perfumer Alberto Morillas.
HOW TO USE IT:
Layer the pure and highly concentrated perfumed oils with the Eau de Parfum to intensify its strength and richness:
- Apply your choice of The Alchemist Perfumed Oil first on the wrist and neck.
- Follow with your Eau de Parfum layered on top.
- The Acqua Profumata can be applied over the Eau de Parfum to recharge top notes and refresh the overall impression of your signature scent.
A recommended layer combination for 1921 perfume, designed to bring out the different facets of its enticing citrus floral blend:
- Magnify the forest-like atmosphere of 1921 Gucci scent with the Ode on Melancholy perfumed oil. The pair results in an elevation of the zesty citrus tones, magnifying woody verbena and deepening the duo with Cedar, Cypriol, Patchouli, and Sandalwood.
- Amplify the floral notes with lavender-toned Moonlight Serenade perfumed water. When layered with this water from the collection, the floral notes become fresher. Sage and Tonka Bean enhance the Neroli Flower at the heart of the Gucci fragrance, softening its character.
- 3.3 oz.
- The Fragrance Foundation Award winner 2022
Web ID: 4050613