WHAT IT IS:
Gucci Beauty presents Gucci Blush de Beauté, the first Gucci makeup powder blush. Smooth, playful and multi-use, it can be applied on cheeks and eyes--from a light flush to a daring look. Available in 6 flattering shades.
WHAT IT DOES:
Thanks to its formula, you can layer makeup effortlessly from a light flush to a daring look and any mood in between. Its adaptable formula of smooth powders and pigments is infused with emollient waxes to deliver buildable, long-lasting blush color that intensifies seamlessly, layer after layer. The hydrating, ultra-thin powder cares for all skin types with an infusion of Shea Butter, Hyaluronic Acid and Black Rose Oil, blending pleasantly and easily for a second-skin feel.
Gucci Blush de Beauté comes in an array of six lively hues designed for a natural-looking glow. From subtle pink to brazen berry, this range of Gucci makeup powder blush offers a series of flattering shades that energize your skin tone to its freshest expression and deliver a touch of color to cheeks and eyes.
An object of desire that inspires. Embellished with pastel pink enamel and a playful star pattern, Gucci Blush de Beauté's covetable compact is dressed in a vintage-inspired gold-toned design. Transforming on-the-go touch-ups into a special ritual, the compact reveals a tenderly embossed makeup powder with the emblematic Gucci logo within.
HOW TO USE IT:
All shades can be used for a rush of color on cheeks and eyes.
- Cheeks: As a blush. Pick up some product (with the help of an angled contour brush) and tap off any excess. Apply it to the cheeks. Build up layers for more intensity if desired.
- Eyes: As an eyeshadow. Pick up a small amount of product (with the help of a flat-eye brush or medium fluffy brush) and tap off any excess. Apply it to the eyelids. Build up layers for more intensity if desired.
- For a more polished look, build your eyeshadow makeup up gradually with only a little product on your brush each time. It's much easier to keep a smooth, even blend this way than applying lots of color at once and trying to blend it away.
- If your eyeshadow makeup creases during the day, simply blend out any lines with a dry cotton tip, remove excess oil and boost your colors as necessary.
- Alone as a blush: Use one or two shades on the cheeks.
- Alone as eyeshadow makeup: Use one or several shades on the eyes.
- Monochromatic look: Use one shade on both cheeks and eyes.
- Colorful look: Use one shade on the cheeks and another one on the eyes.
Web ID: 4469588