Wheaton Ring with Diamonds
$123/mo.* suggested payments for 24-months totaling $2,950.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- Sterling silver/diamonds
- Diamonds: 1.12 ct. t.w.
- 16 x 12mm center
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Additional sizes are available by special order. To inquire, please email a Bloomingdale’s specialist.
- Fine Jewelry Special Order merchandise and items that have been altered for size may not be returned.
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 923038
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.