Wheaton Ring with Black Onyx and Diamonds
$75/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $895.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- Sterling silver/faceted black onyx/diamonds
- Diamonds: .13 ct. t.w.
- Black onyx: 16 x 12mm
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat
- Almost all gemstones and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Additional sizes are available by special order. To inquire, please email a Bloomingdale’s specialist.
- Fine Jewelry Special Order merchandise and items that have been altered for size may not be returned.
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 923027
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.