Sterling Silver DY Madison® Cultured Freshwater Pearl Chain Bracelet
$58/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $695.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the DY Madison® collection
- Mixed smooth and cable chain link bracelet with pearl accents
- Cultured freshwater pearls: 7.5–8mm
- Sterling silver
- Order according to your wrist measurement: extra small: 5-5.5"; small: 5.5-6"; medium: 6-6.5"; large: 6.5-7"; extra large: 7-7.5"
- Push clasp closure
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Web ID: 3856177
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.