Sterling Silver Chatelaine Garnet Stud Earrings with Diamonds - 100% Exclusive
$83/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $995.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the Chatelaine collection
- Brilliant faceted gemstone studs outlined in sparkling diamonds
- Diamonds: 0.14 ct. t.w.
- Sterling silver
- Post back
- Almost all gemstones and blue and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- This item is part of our 100% Bloomingdale's collection, featuring exclusive pieces you won't find anywhere else.
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 4079117
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.