Sterling Silver Cable Collectibles Initial Charm Necklace with Diamonds, 18"
$50/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $595.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the Cable Collectibles collection
- A silver disc-shaped pendant with a roped edge inscribed with pavé diamond initials
- Pavé diamonds: 0.07 ct. t.w.
- Sterling silver
- 16-18"L; pendant: 0.7"L
- Lobster clasp closure
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Made in India
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 3183375
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.