Sterling Silver & 18K Yellow Gold Origami Large Crossover Cuff Bracelet
$375/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $4,500.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the Origami collection
- Statement cuff in mixed metals features a crossover silhouette and twisted-cable detail
- Sterling silver; 18K yellow gold
- Open cuff closure
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Order according to your wrist measurement: extra small: 5-5.5"; small: 5.5-6"; medium: 6-6.5"; large: 6.5-7"; extra large: 7-7.5"
- Web ID: 3355539
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.