Renaissance Bracelet with Peridot in 18K Gold
$134/mo.* suggested payments for 24-months totaling $3,200.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- 18K yellow gold; faceted peridot
- 6.25" inner circumference
- 3.5mm wide
- Flexible design; no closure
- Almost all gemstones and blue and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Order according to your wrist measurement: extra small: 5-5.5"; small: 5.5-6"; medium: 6-6.5"; large: 6.5-7"; extra large: 7-7.5"
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Web ID: 2774637
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.