Petite Helena Station Necklace in 18K Yellow Gold with Diamonds, 17"
$209/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $2,500.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
color: Yellow Gold
- From the Helena collection
- Sparkling pavé diamonds form a bar pendant on a box chain
- Diamonds: 0.20 ct. t.w.
- 18K yellow gold
- Lobster clasp closure
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 3728170
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.