Madison Medium Bracelet with 18K Gold
$71/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $850.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the DY Madison® Collection
- Classic chain bracelet is redefined by smooth and cable twist links and a contrasting single gold link for a striking focal point.
- 11mm wide
- 18K yellow gold
- Sterling silver
- Cable push clasp
- Almost all gemstones and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- Order according to your wrist measurement: small: 6"; medium: 6.5"
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Order according to your wrist measurement: extra small: 5-5.5"; small: 5.5-6"; medium: 6-6.5"; large: 6.5-7"; extra large: 7-7.5"
- Made in USA
- Web ID: 2998050
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.