Crossover Ring with Diamonds
$58/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $695.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- The DY Crossover® Collection explores the rhythmic weaving of line to create form and movement. Using a dynamic range of smooth and cabled cords, the individual strands are meticulously entwined.
- Pavé diamonds: 0.18 ct. t.w.
- Sterling silver
- 7mm wide
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 923127
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.