Chevron Band Ring with Black Diamonds
$53/mo.* suggested payments for 24-months totaling $1,250.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the Chevron collection
- Silver band with woven chevron pattern encrusted in black diamonds
- Black diamonds: 0.76 ct. t.w.
- Sterling silver
- Ring width: 9mm
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 3727985
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.