Châtelaine® Stud Earrings with Morganite & Diamonds in 18K Rose Gold
$78/mo.* suggested payments for 24-months totaling $1,850.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
color: Pink/Rose Gold
- 18K rose gold; morganite; diamonds
- Diamonds: 0.06 ct. t.w.
- Post back
- Almost all gemstones and blue and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 2958475
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.