Châtelaine® Pendant Necklace with Morganite and Diamonds in 18K Rose Gold, 16"-18"
$109/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $1,300.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the Chatelaine® collection
- Faceted morganite set in rose gold diamond-encrusted prongs, hanging from a delicate rose gold chain
- Diamonds: 0.02 ct. t.w.
- 18K rose gold
- 16"-18"L; pendant: 10mm wide
- Lobster clasp closure
- Almost all gemstones and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Made in India
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 3165550
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.