Cable Collectibles Pavé Charm Necklace with Diamonds in 18K Gold
$63/mo.* suggested payments for 24-months totaling $1,500.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- David Yurman's iconic Cable motif beautifully adorns a universal symbol or shape, creating a modern talisman meant to be collected, combined and treasured.
- 18K yellow gold; diamonds
- Diamonds: .18 ct. t.w.
- 16-18"L adjustable; 1.1mm wide chain
- Charm: 11mm diameter
- Lobster clasp
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 1155550
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.