Cable Collectibles Evil Eye Charm Necklace with Blue Sapphire and Diamonds in 18K Gold
$83/mo.* suggested payments for 12-months totaling $995.00 with a Bloomingdale's Card.
- David Yurman's iconic Cable motif beautifully adorns a universal symbol or shape, creating a modern talisman meant to be collected, combined and treasured.
- Blue sapphire; diamonds; 18K gold
- Black diamonds: .03 ct. t.w.
- Chain: 1.1mm wide, 16-18"L adjustable
- Charm: 11mm diameter
- Lobster clasp
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Gemstone Treatment and Care
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 1117764
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.