Cable Classic Center Station Bracelet with Diamonds
12-month financing with Bloomingdale's Card.
- From the Cable collection
- David Yurman's artistic signature, Cable began as a bracelet that he hand-twisted from 50 feet of wire. For the past 30 years, he has evolved the twisted helix into a myriad of designs.
- Pavé diamonds: 0.07 ct. t.w.
- Sterling silver
- Bracelet: 4mm wide
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- Order according to your wrist measurement: extra small: 5-5.5"; small: 5.5-6"; medium: 6-6.5"; large: 6.5-7"; extra large: 7-7.5"
- Made in USA
- Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
- Web ID: 3355541
about the brand
David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable--their artistic signature.