Les Albâtres Abd El Kader Candle
- Fragrance notes: fresh mint, ginger, pepper, tea and tobacco
- Product weight: 9.5 oz./270g
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Cire Trudon unveils the Alabasters, a range of candles with white luminescent attributes.
- Sculpted out of a single block of alabaster, containers and matching tops are one of a kind, with unique veins that run on the surface.
- A gold metallic label further recalls Cire Trudon's history.
- The Abd El Kader fragrance offers a gust of freedom blowing from the Mascara coast and the mountains, picking up fresh scents along its way.
- Dimensions: 3.5" diameter. x 4.1"H
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- WARNING: Always burn candle within sight and place candle away from curtains or other flammable materials. Position on a flat heat-resistant surface.
- WARNING: Keep candle away from children and pets.
- Made in France
- Web ID: 3855637
material & care
- Alabaster stone vessel; vegetal wax; cotton wick
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80°F.