The word caracole, an equestrian term meaning a horse's half turn, represents the brand's ethos to provide high-end furniture at accessible prices. Since presenting its premier collection in 2009, Caracole continues to craft unexpected home items that are both functional and sophisticated. From classic shapes to modern silhouettes, each singular design channels the brand's everyday elegance. Caracole manufactures its furniture in North Carolina using premier raw materials and carefully selected fabrics, and ships to customers all over the world. Each piece incorporates design elements from a variety of visual styles like Art Deco and mid-century modern. Luxurious and versatile, Caracole furniture transcends everyday home decor.
- Say goodnight to each day with style in this glamourous sleigh bed. Its grand presence is created by an exquisitely upholstered headboard featuring a tall diamond tuft-pattern tufted with glass buttons
- Covered in an elegant performance fabric, it's destined to always look new. A curved footboard adds another layer of luxury to the room and is crafted with a stunning Koto veneer in a radiating fan pattern highlighted by a Winter Wheat finish
- Its curved feet and trim add a hint of glimmer and feature a shade of Warm Reflections. Together, the resulting look is distinctively chic
- Headboard and footboard back panel are upholstered with performance fabric
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Learn more about our protection plans and policies
Web ID: 3822423