Get set for the chilly weather ahead with this cozy-cool parka from Canada Goose. Trimmed with detachable fur at the hood (which is also detachable) you can rock three looks in one.
The Iditarod trail and the snowy sidewalks in Manhattan have one thing in common: everyone's wearing Canada Goose . These popular, chill-proof essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance, sporty functionality, the Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with iconic styles for both your daily commute and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Zip-detachable hood with zip-detachable real fur trim, stand collar, snap closures at neck
- Concealed two-way front zip closure, snap storm placket
- Long sleeves, recessed cuffs, logo patch at left arm
- Extended vertical slit front pockets with zip closure, interior pockets
- Channel quilting, lined
- Model measurements: 6'1" height, 40" chest, 31" waist, 34" inseam, wearing a size medium
- Approx. 31" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1726537