A winter essential, Canada Goose's versatile Victoria pocket lends timeless warmth.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Two-way adjustable zip-removable hood with fleece lining, genuine fur trim, interior hood wire for wind protection
- Concealed front zip placket with tape-fastened outer panel
- Recessed ribbed cuffs on sleeves, interior drawcord at waist, interior shoulder straps for carrying
- Two zip hip pockets, two interior pockets with headphones slot
- Slim fit, 625 fill power
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Shell: polyester/cotton; lining and interlining: nylon; trim: polyester; fill: white duck down; genuine coyote fur: nautral, imported from Canada
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1068584