The Iditarod trail and the snowy sidewalks in Manhattan have one thing in common: everyone's wearing Canada Goose . These popular, chill-proof essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance, sporty functionality, the Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with iconic styles for both your daily commute and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Designed with an athletic cut for a trim fit
- Hooded with adjustable buckle, full zip and snap-button front
- Hand pockets, interior zip pocket
- Slim fit: athletic cut, designed to fit closer to the body, maximizes mobility while maintaining core warmth
- Model measurements: 6'1" height, 40" chest, 31" waist, 34" inseam, wearing a size medium
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1412106