This warm down parka from Canada Goose is a virtual must-have for those enduring harsh winter environs, whether you're touring glacial regions or just commuting through the abrasive blusters and blizzards.
The Iditarod trail and the snowy sidewalks in Manhattan have one thing in common: everyone's wearing Canada Goose . These popular, chill-proof essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance, sporty functionality, the Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with iconic styles for both your daily commute and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Designed with an athletic cut for a trim fit
- Detachable fur trim on collar
- Zip and VELCRO® brand closure
- Angled chest pockets, flap hand pockets
- Real coyote fur; natural; origin: Canada
- Slim fit: athletic cut, designed to fit closer to the body, maximizes mobility while maintaining core warmth
- Model measurements: 6'1" height, 40" chest, 31" waist, 34" inseam, wearing a size medium
- Thermal experience index 4: inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth (5°F to -10°F)
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 769781