The Langford offers clean lines and a modern look—in an uncompromisingly protective parka. This version of the Langford Parka comes in a two-layer, windproof Italian wool blend.
- Two-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection, chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort,
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation
- Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Four exterior pockets: two fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, two lower pockets with top flap and hidden snap closures
- Three interior pockets: one security pocket with zipper closure and two mesh drop-in pockets
- TEI 4 is optimal for temperatures 5°F to -15°F; it is inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Made in Canada
Web ID: 4519386