The ideal match for cold-weather adventures, the Kinley parka is made of a durable woven cotton-blend shell with ultra-warm down insulation.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Fixed hood with toggle drawstring and a convertible snap-off visor, back belt at hood for an adjustable fit
- Inner rib-knit stand collar, front snap placket with concealed zip closure, chest welt pockets with concealed zip closures
- Two snap-flap hip pockets with inset zip closures, side snap-tabs at waist, side vents with snap closures, elasticized back waistband
- Inner zip pocket, recessed rib-knit cuffs, inner shoulder straps for carrying ease, lined, filled
- Model measurements: 5’10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size small
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Shell: polyester/cotton; lining: nylon; fill: white duck down/ feathers; padding: polyester; rib-knit trim: wool/polyamide/elastane
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 2661980