With both technical and fashionable details, Canada Goose's Kensington parka is the best of both worlds. Fleece trim, an extra-warm down fill and an adjustable fit lend practicality, while a fur trim and modern silhouette lend good-looking details.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Designed for a relaxed fit to accommodate layering. For a slim fit, order one size down
- Concealed zip closure with exterior button and loop placket
- Rib knit collar, hood with fleece lining and zip-removable, genuine fur trim; adjustable fit
- Recessed knit cuffs with adjustable snap tabs, logo patch at arm, adjustable tabs at waist
- Two snap-close chest pockets, two pockets at hips with flap closure, one interior pocket
- Back vents with snap closure, interior shoulder straps to carry the parka on the back
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size XS
- Shell: polyester/cotton; lining: nylon; fill: whiteduck down/feathers; padding: polyester; natural real fur; origin from USA; exclusive of trim
- Dry clean without fur
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1068582