A lightweight down design provides ample warmth whether you're skating at Rockefeller Center or just enjoying a brisk commute to work.
The Iditarod trail and the snowy sidewalks in Manhattan have one thing in common: everyone's wearing Canada Goose . These popular, chill-proof essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance, sporty functionality, the Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with iconic styles for both your daily commute and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Quilted shell, contrast fabric at sides and under sleeves
- Double-zip front closure
- Zip hand pockets, logo patch at upper left sleeve
- Thumb hole on sleeve cuff
- Thermal experience index 1: lightweight for active pursuits (40°F to 20°F)
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Slim fit: athletic cut, designed to fit closer to the body, maximizes mobility while maintaining core warmth
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1068489